The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Carving



Tonight we decided to "carve" a couple of pumpkins. Mom had "Mr. Potato Head " parts for pumpkins that she used with Colby and Christian. I really thought Macey would love putting in the eyes and arms and mouth... but she lost interest pretty quickly. So Jimmy carved our pumpkins while Macey and I laughed and played. I laughed at her primarily, but occasionally had to laugh at how serious Jimmy was about getting the pumpkin parts just right.

This night was much much more fun than I had imagined. I hope Jimmy would agree, even though he got stuck with the "work." ;) We have the funniest little girl in the world. I'm so in love with our little family.

Jimmy : "We use this screwdriver to make the hole so we can put in the ear."

Macey, "Macey's turn."
Yes, she's wearing her pumpkin shirt for the 20th day in a row. So?

Of course Sam had to get in the middle of the action...

Smile with Mommy!

"Heavy!"

Pondering if the ears are too high... or too low? This must be perfect!!

Smile with Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment