The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A day with our buddies


We have the best friends and I'm so thankful for them. The Bignons used to live in Smyrna and we all went to church together. Then they moved to a huge beautiful house, an hour from us. :( But thankfully Krissy is a great planner and includes us in a lot of their fun plans, so we get to see them pretty often. Daily I am thankful for this family.

We started the day at Burt's Pumpkin Patch, followed by lunch at the Bignon's house. Krissy is a great cook and she made us country fried steak, green beans and homemade mac & cheese. So delicious!! We ate out on the deck and it was such a beautiful day.

Macey woke up right after we finished our lunch so she played with Jimmy and Chris until Nicholas woke up. Krissy and I started our crafts... we had a lot planned for just a few short hours! We started with Fall wreaths wrapped in moss with pumpkins, beads, leaves, ribbon... aren't they pretty?! We weren't able to do our Trick or Treat bags for the babies but we made a plan and should have them ready by Halloween.

This was our inspiration for our wreaths. http://cleanmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-wreath-tutorial.html





But I like ours a lot better!
We took a little break when Nicholas woke up and took a family walk to the pond and the playground in their neighborhood. I couldn't resist all of these adorable pictures! 


She's posing! Twice she saw the camera come up to my eye so she stopped and pulled up the mower, and smiled. I'm so addicted to this little girl!!
Nicholas shared his lawn mower with Macey to take on our walk

I've always seen Jimmy when I look at this little angel... but I actually see me in this picture!
 






Curious what the three above are smiling at? Krissy was a dancing queen trying to get the babies to smile for the camera! I wish I had gotten a picture of her doing a toe touch and Macey mimicking her!!


Even Chris enjoyed a trip down the slide!

Back at the house, they shared a snack of fruit, pigs in a blanket and spinach artichoke dip. I love that Nicholas is always smiling!!


Thank you Krissy, Chris and Nicholas for an incredibly fun Fall day!



1 comment:

  1. Awww! Love this! You can move to our guest room! Really....I mean it :)

    ReplyDelete