Colby came Wednesday morning and stayed only until Thursday afternoon. We played at home in the morning then went to Chic Fil A for lunch. Colby was a hit in the play area with all of the kids!
We put Macey down for a nap and made Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats. They were easy and fun to make, a perfect nap time activity!
| We "hid" candy pumpkins in the middle of the treats. So good! |
When Macey woke up, we played outside on our new swing set!Then made our way up to the driveway for some sidewalk chalk art.
| I'm pretty sure Macey was asking Colby if she could stay with us and be her big sister. |
The last activity of the day was painting toes! Macey LOVES "finger nail polish" on her toes. It's absolutely adorable to watch how excited she gets holding the polish. Such a little princess!
After dinner of homemade pizza (I kind of thought that would be more fun to do than it really was... I think we were all a little tired from the busy day) we ate (more) pumpkin rice krispy treats. And Macey had a few bites of the baby pumpkin Colby made her. :) I'm still opposed to giving Macey much (read "any") sugar. I just feel like she will get plenty when she gets old enough to ask for it and know how great it is. I'm addicted to sweets and chocolate so I know it's in her to love sweets too. I know, deprive the first child and by the third (or fourth?) child he/she will be eating sugar before baby food... but for now, sugar is very limited.
Wednesday night, after Macey went to bed, we played four games of UNO with Jimmy and Colby won every game. Every game! We didn't have time to play again so I could beat her, but I'm going to be practicing until I see her again so I can win. I'm still impressed that she won every game.
| Breakfast of donuts in the big chair with Colby. We broke all of the rules! ;) |
Thursday morning I had bible study so Colby decided to sit with me instead of going to a class with kids around her age. I know she was bored but I hated to miss the bible study since it's only a five week study. And it was only an hour and a half but at 9 years old, I know it felt like a lifetime. So after BS, we went to McDonald's for lunch. Our experience at McDonald's was such a dramatic difference compared to Chic Fil A the day before. I don't see myself going back there anytime soon. But Colby and Macey had a great time on the playground and they were the only two on it for most of our visit. During nap time, Colby and I made ghosts to hang outside and Colby made a bat! I also had to lay down for a few minutes since I had the Baby Brigade Sprinkle that evening. It felt so good to close my eyes for a few minutes. I forgot how tiring it is to make a baby and not nap! When Macey woke up, we played at home until Mom came to pick up Colby. We all went to dinner before they had to head back South.
| They sat together and ate cheeseburgers. My baby is such a big girl! |
We had such a fun two days and I hope that Colby did too! I'm hoping she will come with Jenny next summer to stay a week and help out with Macey and Baby Sister. I get overwhelmed thinking about how different our days are going to be in a few months...


What a fun visit!! You are going to be an amazing mom to 4 kids :) teehee! I LOVE the new swing set! When can we come play?! And yes, Mickey D's really is a different world, isn't it?!
ReplyDeletethe little one looks on as I get the oldest naked and eat her pussy until she orgasms then I put just enough in her she feels my cum pump into her, no condom I want her to feel my cum in her then I know she will want more, now I get the little one naked and eat her pussy while the older one sucks me off and swallows my cum
ReplyDelete