The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gentry's Farm with the Allens



Today we went to Gentry's Farm with the Allens. Sara and Matt are friends of mine from Harding and they have the sweetest little boy, Jax. This was my first time to meet Jax and Sara's first time to meet Macey! I wish we could get together more often when I'm in Nashville but it's so hard to find extra time after seeing family. Hopefully we can do dinner before February, when we both deliver our second babies! Baby Beau Allen is due just a few days before Baby Sister.

It was so nice to spend time with an old Harding friend. I didn't appreciate my days at Harding until I left but I've always been thankful for the friends that I made. Sometimes I wish I had never left, but then I wouldn't have met Jimmy... everything happens for a reason.

I was incredibly bummed to have left my camera in Atlanta this weekend, but thankfully Sara got some great pictures!

Macey, "hand mommy, hand dada."

Of course, this sign should be changed to "priceless"...

We tried to leave Duckie in the car, unsuccessfully.
It was freezing this morning!

There was so much to do at this farm! There were two slides, one playground, a little cabin for the kids, two Teepees, a tractor hayride, tons of pumpkins (even some you could pick off the vine!), a small hay maze (with another slide), turkeys, chickens, roosters, goats, sheep, cows... and more that I can't remember. It was such a beautiful farm and I'm already looking forward to going back next year!

This was a playground that looked like a tractor... so cute!



Jimmy didn't believe me when I said it was going to be cold... poor thing froze!!

Sweet sweet babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment