The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Burt's Pumpkin Patch


Today was a perfect fall day and we had such a fun time with the Bignons. We met at Burt’s Pumpkin Patch then went to their house for lunch, naps and crafts. I’ll do a separate post about the rest of the day because I have so many pictures from Burt’s. 
I was pretty excited about going to this pumpkin patch and had in my mind that we would get great pictures of Macey with the pumpkins and her buddy Nicholas. I stayed up late to make her a pumpkin shirt and bow the night before so she would look adorable in these perfect pictures I had in mind. Unfortunately, Macey had a rough night Friday night and she was not as happy as I had imagined her being at the pumpkin patch. 


I hate that we didn't get a picture of all of us this morning. But at least we got one of the dads with the babies! (Or do we have to start calling them kids? I just don't think I'm ready!)

 Macey now takes Duck and Tiger everywhere we go. Everywhere. (Yes, I allow it. What can I say? I'm weak.)
I love Nicholas's face in this picture! He was trying to get Duck when Macey ran over and snatched both of her animals out of the wheelbarrow. It wasn't a day to work on sharing and thankfully Nicholas didn't get upset.
We didn’t get the perfect pictures that I had in mind, but overall I think Macey and Nicholas had a good time and we got some fun pumpkins! We got a couple of different squash, two white pumpkins, two orange pumpkins, some baby pumpkins and, well, Jimmy couldn’t resist the huge pumpkins! 

He is so proud of this huge pumpkin! Such a kid at heart!



These pumpkins were HUGE!

He loves this little girl so much. It's obviously mutual.
My happy Pumpkin Pickers!
My little pumpkin.
So these next three pictures were the last three we took before we left. Macey was hungry, tired and her teeth/gums were really hurting... and her nose needed picking...
Smile pretty!
"hands out of your nose!"

And she's done.


1 comment:

  1. I think the top picture is great of all 6 of you (that would include baby sister, tiger, and duck). And of course the last 3 our my favorite!

    ReplyDelete