The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
Jimmy loves having a real Christmas tree. It’s a subtle battle that we face every year because I would really like a fake tree that comes with lights already on it, ready to plug and play. But since Jimmy turns into a child when it’s Christmas tree night, I have happily conceded each year. We don't go to a Christmas tree lot or huge farm, just our local Home Depot. :) This year we both thought Macey would love picking out the tree… she didn’t. But Jimmy did and now we have a beautiful LIVE Christmas tree slowly drying out in our living room. I have my eye on a couple of fake trees at Home Depot that may be coming to our house when they go on sale the day after Christmas... don't tell Jimmy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We get ours from Lowes ;) maybe one day we'll do the whole farm experience and cut our own but for now...oh well hahaha
ReplyDelete