I cannot get over what a big girl my baby girl
is turning into! Last night, Jimmy was getting home late from work and Macey
kept saying, “Dada home soon” while looking at me with expectant eyes. I decided
to call him to see if he would be home before she went to bed. Macey immediately said it was her
turn to talk to Dada and she continued to talk to him for 10 minutes! She told
him about her felt Christmas tree and her stuffed animals, they sang songs
(Ring Around the Rosy, ABCs, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes), she counted to 10 and tried to
point out some things to him on her play kitchen. I was rolling when she laid
down on Bailey’s bed and looked so involved in her phone conversation. I can
see her enjoying many many phone conversations in her teen years… and I hope
they are all with her girlfriends or her Daddy!
| Singing "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" |
No comments:
Post a Comment