It's hard to believe that four years ago we were standing at the alter, vowing to be with each other for the rest of our lives. If the next 80 years go by as quickly as the first four, we are going to be old and gray in no time!Our wedding ceremony was incredibly special. We were married by our pastor, Dr. Gil Watson, at Northside United Methodist Church. My dad's brother, Uncle Roger, sang The Lord's Prayer and I still get tears in my eyes thinking about those sacred minutes. I'm so thankful for the amazing wedding that my parents gave to us.
I love celebrating this day with Jimmy and talking about how we first met, our first date, the proposal, our wedding day and this year, talking about Baby Macey. We have been together for 8 years and I am eternally thankful that God gave me such an amazing man.
I'm sad to say I can not find our professional wedding pictures cd. I haven't given up the search yet so hopefully I will have the cd by our next anniversary! Until then, here are a few pictures that Jimmy's uncle took for us.




Such a gorgeous church (and bride). I was admiring your pictures today and you were just stunning!!
ReplyDelete