The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Food, Sweet baby and Taggie Blanket

On Tuesday, while Macey napped, I finally cut up, cooked and pureed a butternut squash. It made a ton so I sure hope she likes it! This is my second attempt to make baby food and it was pretty simple. Time consuming but rewarding. It went so well that I bought pears, apples, peaches and peas to try next...


Macey's new thing is turning on her mobile when she wakes up in the morning or from her nap. This afternoon I walked in and saw this sweet face. She can only reach the bottom button so the mobile spins and plays a heartbeat. It's captivating.




Pretty girl!



Taggie blankets are new to me but are apparently pretty popular for little ones. It didn't look too difficult so I gave it a try... I've decided it will be her new favorite blankie. :) I love these sweet pics of her in her diaper.... my sweet little Gerber baby!



4 comments:

  1. that's the happiest baby jimmy i've ever seen!!! love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - just noticed my profile pic for posting comments. LOL!!!! now THAT'S funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this may sound weird, but where in the world did you get such a big squash? Mine didn't make nearly that amount. Also, GOOD JOB!! I LOVE making Miles' baby food. Let me know how the other stuff turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I didn't see this post until just now but here's a hint for next time- cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and lay it face down on a baking pan. Bake for 40 mins at 400 degrees and then scoop out the meat. SO much easier than having to cut into cubes and steam!!

    ReplyDelete