
We started this playgroup back in April with just five babies and five excited mommies. We were all due in March, although Macey decided to make her debut at the end of February, so we affectionately called ourselves the "March Mommies." Over the past few months we have doubled in size and now meet twice a
week for play group. I'm so thankful for all of these "new mommy" friends and that Macey can interact with other babies each week. At this point, play group is more for me to socialize with other adults and for Macey to have a change of scenery... I don't know what I would do without this great group of ladies!
Great first post!! Carter and I are so glad to have you and Macey as friends! Can't wait to watch them grow up and make even more memories together!
ReplyDeleteThis most have happened yesterday! I am impressed! "Found you" through Kelly! Now see how that works! So fun!
ReplyDelete