The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Friday, July 16, 2010

Babies, Babies, Babies!

We started meeting once a week to walk and get back in shape after gaining more weight than I care to share during pregnancy. ;) Walking was great but now it is too hot in Atlanta to be outside with the babies so we have changed our walks to pool dates. Also we have added a second day to host our own playgroups each week. We mimic the classes that Gymboree offers and teach new songs/games to play with the babies. It’s nice to have a day to just hang out with all of the other stay at home moms.

Below are lots of pictures from the playgroup! Starting with the most recent to the first walk.

Pool day, Tuesday July 13th
I love this face!! Nicholas "Look, I can grab my foot!"
Macey "Wow, I can just roll to my tummy."Julie, Samantha, Macey and Me
Thursday, July 1st
Mommies and Babies!Now that she rolls, Macey loves to hang out on her tummyI love my happy baby!!

Us with Kerri and MilesSamantha and SpencerSpencer, Isabella and Carter
Thursday, June 10th
Walking in Alpharetta
Our first walk, Tuesday April 20th
Our first play group! Monday, April 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment