Today is Daddy Day with Macey. Man does she love her daddy!! After church we took the pups for a walk and Jimmy got to use the Baby Bjorn for the first time... I can't decide who had more fun, Jimmy or Macey...
Macey loves rolling around on her activity mat but it is much more fun when daddy gets down and plays too!
Macey has become very interested when we eat and tries to pull what we are eating/holding into her mouth. I've been wanting to capture this on video so when Jimmy was eating an ice cream Snickers, I thought it would be good timing... we got a good laugh to watch her follow the ice cream, but when we started videoing it seemed a little cruel... She usually follows what we are eating or holding without "teasing" her.
And finally down for an afternoon nap... the storm outside, Braves on TV and his baby girl sleeping sweetly on his chest... this man is in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment