When Macey gets really tired, she gets really giggly. I love it! She had a late nap today so I was keeping her up later than her usual 7:15 - 7:30 bedtime. Praying she sleeps until 8a, with just one feeding in the middle of the night!
nope. :) Last night she woke up at 2a, ate, then slept until almost 8:30a. Tonight I'm going to try and put her back to sleep at 2a without feeding her... I think it's more habit then hunger that wakes her. I was thinking about that last night... why add more calories to her diet if she isn't sleeping longer?
Do you think the cereal is helping her sleep more?
ReplyDeletenope. :) Last night she woke up at 2a, ate, then slept until almost 8:30a. Tonight I'm going to try and put her back to sleep at 2a without feeding her... I think it's more habit then hunger that wakes her. I was thinking about that last night... why add more calories to her diet if she isn't sleeping longer?
ReplyDelete