* Her two word sentences are quickly becoming three and four word sentences. She has started saying "Thank you, Mom" when I give her something she asks for... although I would prefer Mommy, I'll take it. ;)
* When it's time to get in her crib to nap or for the night, she asks for "one more book, please" to prolong the inevitable.
* When she wants more, she says "nother one, please." "More please."
*She is repeating everything. And I do mean everything. Our neighbor came to check on Bailey yesterday and on her way out said, "see ya!" to Macey... so Macey said, clear as if she said it every day, "see ya!"
| Pepper doesn't really love Macey yet... Macey likes to say "eye" and tries to touch his eye ball... |
* Macey loves to sing. Her favorites are Twinkle Twinkle, ABC and Happy Birthday. Last night after dinner, Macey said "Happy Day, Sing." So we asked who she wanted to sing to and she said "Nichlas" (the "o" isn't there yet). So we started singing and she jumped in with "Boo Boo!" We were rolling as we finished singing Happy Birthday to Boo Boo. (Boo Boo is the pet name our friends gave their son, Nicholas. Macey picked up on it at dinner the other night and now loves to call him Boo Boo.)
| This is what we do everyday... "Park! Swing! Slide! Playground!" :) |
May 2011 :
* Pointing and saying "no no" to Sam when he has her toys in his mouth
* "no no dada" and "bye bye dada" ... Putting words together.
* Blows on hot food and says "hot hot"
* Gives hugs when you say "hug"
* If you mention breakfast or hungry etc, she says "eat eat"
May 23 2011 - 15 months
* Turns the music on on her Baby Einstein book and fridge toy, then dances.
* Claps and spins in a circle
16 and 17 months
* It is amazing to watch her level of comprehension grow. I say, "let's walk to the car" and she now adds what I used to say, "like big girl" as she heads for the door, shaking her head up and down of course.
* She recognizeds ABC and knows M A C, but not E Y yet.
*She says "head" when she is going under something and needs to watch her head. She also says "fingers" if she is near a cabinet and her fingers could get caught. All things she has heard us say for so long, that now she is telling us, here is where I can get hurt.
* Says "Doe row row" when she doesn't know what to say or what an object is

She is such a smarty pants! I LOVE that girl!
ReplyDelete