The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Friday, September 2, 2011

Cousins Swim Date

When Macey and I woke up from our naps today, we decided to make a quick trip down to Newnan to swim with Colby, Christian and Papa. Jenny and John are only in town for the weekend so we wanted to spend as much time as possible with them before they go back to Hendersonville. Macey also just learned how to go under water (I’ve been to chicken to try it before now) last night when we were swimming with Buddy Ben and his mommy. Macey loved it and is showing that she is a fearless little girl! So it was nice to have another opportunity to let her practice before pools start closing for the winter. 
 

 

They had so much catching up to do!

Well, Macey had a lot to say... ;)
 She was very skittish at first but warmed up and loved playing with everyone. After she got comfortable in the water, I took off her float and we bounced and went “under.” She kept asking to go “under” over and over again. I can’t believe I waited so long to bounce and dunk her; she loves it!
One... Two...
Three! (Although I look like I'm drowning her, I'm really just concentrating on
barely putting her head under water... Deep concentration.)

All smiles!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! The concentration face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete