The Three of Us

The Three of Us
Sweet Baby Girl

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tomahawk Chop

We took Macey to her first Braves game Tuesday night and, well, I think she would have enjoyed it more if it hadn’t started at her usual bedtime. So, needless to say, she was a little cranky and tired BUT we had foot long hot dogs and did the Tomahawk chop! There is nothing like watching the Braves play on a beautiful summer night in Atlanta. There are two more home stands and I’m hoping we can make at least one more game…And we'll try taking Macey again in the Spring.

We are big Braves fans. Well, Jimmy more so than me, but I end up watching all of the games too since that’s all we watch in the summer. On Monday, we ran into a newer Braves player, Brooks Conrad, at lunch. He had his 18 month old daughter with him and was surprised that Jimmy recognized him. After he got his food, Brooks came to our table and talked to us about his family, Macey and, of course, the grand slam he had earlier this season. He is incredibly nice and it absolutely made our day that he stopped to talk with us.

LOVE this hot dog eatin' fool!

Yep, we were WAY up there in the cheap seats!


Tomahawk choppin!

Pretty cool zoom on our camera... McCann on first base

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, it looks like you might not be checking this blog account much, but I wanted to thank you (belatedly) for your kind comment on my blog a few months back--you gave me a great sewing machine rec AND told me that you had been following, and I just realized that I never got back to you. THANK YOU for your kind words and support--it means so much to me to know that there are people out there who are taking the time to read what I write and find it helpful and meaningful. Your daughter is adorable! - Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete