
Macey and I spent Labor Day weekend in Nashville while Jimmy went on a Dove hunt in Augusta. I wish we could replay this weekend every month, but next time have Jimmy join us. Time went way to fast!
Since Jenny was going to take Macey's six month pictures, we decided to make a tutu. I can't believe we didn't take any pictures of us making it! Colby, Mom, Jenny and I stayed up late Saturday night cutting tulle, tying it on and laughing our heads off!
Kimberly and Doug spent the day with us on Sunday and feasted with us that night. I still can't believe how much food we had! Pork chops, veggies with extra mushrooms, corn on the cob, bread, cucumber salad, apple pie and ice cream... so delicious!
Since Jenny was going to take Macey's six month pictures, we decided to make a tutu. I can't believe we didn't take any pictures of us making it! Colby, Mom, Jenny and I stayed up late Saturday night cutting tulle, tying it on and laughing our heads off!
Kimberly and Doug spent the day with us on Sunday and feasted with us that night. I still can't believe how much food we had! Pork chops, veggies with extra mushrooms, corn on the cob, bread, cucumber salad, apple pie and ice cream... so delicious!
I'm so impressed that she was watching the fish!




This is pretty much how these two spent the weekend. If Macey was awake, she was playing with Colby.

Earlier this summer, John and Jenny spent hours making the patio that we are sitting on in the below picture. It looks so great! I love the tent with the pretty lights and all of the citronella candles and beautiful flowers all around. The weather was perfect this weekend for lots of outside meals and playing.





No comments:
Post a Comment