One of Macey's favorite rhymes is "This Little Piggy." We say the shorter version of "This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy went to the stayed home. This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home." She loves it! She says "again" minus the "a" as soon as we finish. So, twice now I've busted Macey saying "market" to her Duckie. She holds his little foot and says "market. wee wee wee." and laughs hysterically. Of course, when she sees me watching her, she wants me to say it to her with her toes. We are also working on "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes" to add a little variety to our day. ;)
Another first this week was Popcorn!
When Macey woke up from her nap on Tuesday, I wanted to try something different for our snack time. Popcorn sounded good and I have a ton of it that I never remember to eat. So, we had our first bag of popcorn and she loved it!

Since I don't have any pictures of "Market," here are too many pictures of her first popcorn experience. :)

We also had jello but she was hesitant to try it. Once she finally did, she loved it! But I wasn't surprised, I mean, who doesn't love jello??
No comments:
Post a Comment